Snow Angels  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I think for the most part I didn't like the ending or the whole concept of the movie
  • If you like sad movies then I wouldn't recommend watching this movie
  • I don't know why people think I enjoy watching such movies for 2 hours

• by Brooke

I don’t really even know where to begin with this movie. I don’t know what to say about it. Overall it was an alright movie, I liked some part of it and I didn’t like some part of it. I think for the most part I didn’t like the ending or the whole concept of the movie.

If you like sad movies then I wouldn’t recommend watching this movie.

I read somewhere on a site that this was a really good movie and after watching it they understood why it took so long to produce and make. I didn’t really like the story. The acting was good and everything else was good. The filming ...

• and the light was great. It was the actual story of the movie that I did not care for.

It made me sad and a little angry at why I even watched this movie. I don’t know why people think I enjoy watching such movies for 2 hours. I could have been watching something different for those

2 hours or doing something more worth while.

You might like this movie though, I just don’t think it was for me. It isn’t that the acting or filming is bad. The movie just might not be my type of movie. It seems like the type of movie that people would like if they like these types of movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112909482201130/k2311a0929/9.29.08