Luvs Diapers
2.5
  • Definitely not my favorite, but they aren't too terrible
  • My problem with them, however, and the reason I stopped using them all together, is that they are not flexible for baby
  • Since our little experiment there, I only recommend pampers anymore

• by pangeacat

We tried this brand with my eldest daughter. And, I would say that they’re okay. Definitely not my favorite, but they aren’t too terrible.

They worked just fine on leaks. I wouldn’t say that they’re quite as good as the commercials make them out to be. But, they were actually better than Huggies when it came to leaks. So, that’s definitely a positive

point, on their side.

My problem with them, however, and the reason I stopped using them all together, is that they are not flexible for baby. The sides have NO give at all, so they actually left little red marks on my daughters’ upper thighs.

She was a pretty active child, so she needed diapers with sides that were not only more flexible, but softer on ...

• her delicate skin. Even if she hadn’t been though, I feel sure the stiffness of the sides of these diapers would still have been terribly uncomfortable!

The Huggies had that part covered, but weren’t good on preventing leaks, as I said. Eventually, we found pampers, and they were perfect for us. They were good on the leaking, and they had nice, soft, flexible sides that

would actually move with her instead of sitting stationary and practically cutting into her leg. They were only about a dollar or so more too, Luvs are not the cheapest option in the world, contrary to the way they market their product.

Since our little experiment there, I only recommend pampers anymore. Though, some of my friends have had much better experiences with Huggies than I did.

Luvs Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542909482071130/k2311a0929/9.29.08