Denny’s Restaurant in Northridge, California
17018 Devonshire Blvd., Northridge, CA 91325 US
  • This Denny's is generally clean, and is open 24 hours a day, which makes it a very convenient place to grab a bite to eat day or night
  • Some of their breakfast items aren't the best
  • So, there are much better places than Denny's to have breakfast, in my opinion, unless you're up and really needing an omelet at 3 o'clock in the morning
  • That said, however, I love their cheeseburgers and their seasoned french fries are awesome as far as I'm concerned
  • Typically, I like to take in the late show with a friend or two, when I'm able to get out of the house and just have a good time

• by pangeacat

This Denny’s is generally clean, and is open 24 hours a day, which makes it a very convenient place to grab a bite to eat day or night.

Some of their breakfast items aren’t the best. And, there’s an IHOP not far away. So, there are much better places than Denny’s to have breakfast, in my opinion, unless you’re up and really needing an omelet at 3 o’clock in the morning.

That said, however, I

love their cheeseburgers and their seasoned french fries are awesome as far as I’m concerned. I also like their salads. Then again, how difficult is it to mess up a salad, right?

These guys don’t have any kind of smoking area (patio, what-have-you), so if that’s a deciding factor in finding a place to hang out at 2 a.m., this may not be your best option.

This is always the place I go, when I go out to ...

• the movies. Typically, I like to take in the late show with a friend or two, when I’m able to get out of the house and just have a good time. When we get out of the movies, there’s never anywhere open, but Denny’s is pretty good, open 24 hours, and close. So, they’d probably win, even if all their food was less than appetizing. But, then, I like most of their food.
        And, they have great lemonade and iced tea!

I haven’t run into too many problems with their service. Most of the employees are friendly and courteous and quick about their business. But, there have been times where I had to wonder if they literally had to make a trip to a foreign country to pick up my order. And, I won’t lie, there has been at least one fairly creepy waiter working the night shift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72909482061130/k2311a0929/9.29.08