Free Computer Literacy Program  » Local news  »
Imus, Cavite, Philippines
  • I am one of the current enrollees at CCC and I can say that the computer knowledge and skills that I get is truly valuable

• by Denjare

If I would be asked to enumerate what benefits do I get from the government, one on the top of my list would be the Free Computer Literacy Program of the Provincial government of Cavite implemented at Cavite Computer Center (CCC).

CCC is an extension office of the Office of the Provincial Governor

of Cavite and part of DepEd-Cavite Non-Formal Education Program now called Alternative Learning System. A priority project of Governor Ayong Maliksi, it has already served thousands of Caviteños since it was established in 1999.

The beneficiaries of the program include youths and old people alike, private citizens, and professionals, both in the government ...

• and the private sectors. I am one of the current enrollees at CCC and I can say that the computer knowledge and skills that I get is truly valuable.

CCC’s program offerings are: 1. Basic Computer Course using Windows 98 and MS Office 2000: Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2. Advanced Computer Course

using Windows XP and MS Office XP 3. Internet Essentials and Basic Multimedia Web Page Designing 4. Basic Computer Repair and Troubleshooting 5. Photo editing and Graphic Design 6. Data Base Management System Using Microsoft Access XP

CCC is located at Imus, Cavite, Philippines and is presently administered by Mark Anthony Portem supported by young, dynamic and equally competent staff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 362909481981130/k2311a0929/9.29.08