Nabisco Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies
1.5
grocery stores
  • The thought of Peanut Butter inside one of my favourite cookies was something that really appealed to me
  • I love both peanut butter and who can resist an Oreo cookie

• by marleymauve
      A box of these cookies was given to me to try from someone who had obtained several of them. I was excited.

The thought of Peanut Butter inside one of my favourite cookies

was something that really appealed to me.

I love both peanut butter and who can resist an Oreo cookie?

I must say I was rather disappointed.

The outer cookie is exactly as expected ...

PENELOPE LEBEL says :

WHERE CAN I FIND PEANUT BUTTER OREO COOKIES.?? IN WHICH STORE???

John says :

Penelope, these are sold at Wal-Mart.

Janet Powell says :

For Penelope Lebel, We got our Nabisco Peanut Butter Creme OREO Choclate Sandwich Cookies at Publix, here in Florida. Hope you can find a store to get your cookies at.

Debra Wietecha says :

Will I have to throw out our Oreo Peanutbutter Double Sfuffed cookies due to the salmonella outbreak?

John says :

These were not part of the recall.

Galega says :

Oreo Peanutbutter Double Sfuffed cookies has nothing to do with Salmonella infections spreading through many states. You should rest assured. Eat it, whenever you want to do so.

Suzanne Rau says :

My local told me that Peanut Butter Oreos are out of stock and may be discontinued. NO NO NO Why??? My family and friends love these cookies. Please tell me why I cannot find in stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27170448180430/k2311a0417/4.17.06