Hilton Honors Rewards  » Hotels  »
hilton.com
  • The best part about having so many points accumulated was being able to treat my cousins-in-law with two complimentary rooms for their (late) honeymoon
  • Double dipping has proven to be significant for a person like myself who often needs to use my rewards tickets as well as issue them to others - which I have also done before
  • Setting up a free account with this site, I found that receiving emails from them to complete surveys gives me the opportunity to earn dollar-amount rewards that can be applied toward my Hilton Honors points among other sponsoring programs

• by yvonnerobert

Whenever you travel, you may find that there is no better hotel rewards program than Hilton Honors Rewards, which is free as are most rewards programs. When staying at any Hilton Hotel, you are able to double dip. Double dipping will allow you to accumulate rewards for your hotel reservation while also earning other rewards, such as airline miles, during that same visit.

I have found Hilton Honors to be an asset to my traveling budget. Since I have had the rewards for years, I have been

able to book free rooms and also donate my points to the American Red Cross. The best part about having so many points accumulated was being able to treat my cousins-in-law with two complimentary rooms for their (late) honeymoon. Additionally, my frequent flier miles with Southwest Airlines are increased by one-half of a credit each time a check in at any of the Hilton family hotels. Double dipping has proven to be significant for a person like myself who often needs to use my rewards tickets ...

• as well as issue them to others - which I have also done before.

Another advantage for being a member of Hilton Honors is the invitation I received years ago - just because I was a member - to sign up for e-rewards. E-rewards, the survey rewards program, is never a waste of time. Setting up a free account with this site, I found that receiving emails from them to complete surveys gives me the opportunity to earn dollar-amount rewards that can be applied toward my Hilton

Honors points among other sponsoring programs.

Hilton.com is a user-friendly website that has allowed me to monitor my points and their transactions. I have found the rewards chart to be incredibly helpful if I need to find out which points category each hotel in each city is worth. Hilton has engaged their rewards members for years in this near-perfect program. Whenever I travel, I always make the Hilton Hotel family my first choice because of the incredible reward benefits that extend beyond just points for hotel stays.

Charles Wankel says :

I have had a Hilton Honors Visa card for years. I have recently reviewed bills back into 2006 find two charges EVERY MONTH for 10.00 each. This is an example WLI RESERVATIONREWARDS.CO800-7327031 CT WLI SHOPPERDISCOUNT 800-8898776 CT That`s 20.00 a month hidden charges for WHAT????? Now I am seeing a RESERVATION REWARDS 800-7327031 example charge on my monthly bill for 12.00. Again, what is this????? Is it a way of charging for the use of the credit card, rather than an annual fee? If so, the use of this card is way to costly to continue using. Please respond.

yvonnerobert replies :

The review that I provided was for the Hilton Honors Reward Program, which operates with or without having the Hilton Visa Card. Because I do not have this credit card to which you are referring, I can`t offer any answer. Just like you, I`m a consumer. And I reported on my experience being a member of the Hilton Honors Rewards Program. Any time I find myself slapped with unfamiliar or questionable charges on my cards, I contact the customer service for the credit card itself and I ask questions.

William polko says :

Please tell me about the 1000 point bonus for any stays from now until June. How can i apply as an Honnors member?

John says :

You can join the hilton Honors on the hotel’s page, go here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22909481791130/k2311a0929/9.29.08