Jollibee Chicken joy  » Food  »
  • Jollibee chicken joy is really one of the best fried chicken among all fast food chains in the country
  • I personally enjoy eating fried chicken and I have to admit that what they claim their chicken to be is what I think it really is
  • I love chicken joy, I started to love fried chickens because of Jollibee, to be honest

• by jaqui

Jollibee chicken joy is really one of the best fried chicken among all fast food chains in the country. Of course children love fried chicken and Jollibee is famous for their products that children love.

what I think it really is.

Their chicken are fresh; and bigger than that of McDonalds’ or KFC.

More than the size, the chicken skin is crunchy even if it was not loaded with starch; the flavor of the chicken is very evident too; not only that, the chicken is juicy and not dry, a ...

• proof that the chickens cooked are always new and that they do not serve old stocks or reheated chickens.

I love chicken joy, I started to love fried chickens because of Jollibee, to be honest.

I guess in the Philippines, Jollibee leads the fried chicken race and maybe, not one of the other competitors come

close to being second one.

Jollibee makes a good gravy sauce too that is a good combination of the fried chicken.

To add to what has been said, I think Jollibee also gives good service and gives the requests of their clients, because several times we have ordered chickens they always give us the chicken parts we prefer.

Jollibee Chicken joy
    sarah says :

can you please provide me with the exact recipe and procedure of how jollibee chicken joy is made?

M says :

Jollibee wont tell you their recipe, it confidential and if they will tell you their recipe you would be there competitor. ITS A SECRET recipe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809481741230/k2311a0928/9.28.08