The Forbidden Kingdom  » Movies  »
  • I think though the cast is a bit limited, they have very well justified it
  • I always enjoyed the fast paced story that you will actually need to brace yourself or else, you wouldn't even notice the movie has ended
  • I highly recommend this movie to martial arts lovers as every move and fight scenes are to watch out for

• by jaqui

For the second time, I watched Jacky Chan’s and Jet Li’s movie The Forbidden Kingdom on my way home from a TV and DVD showing on my bus ride. Due to the traffic, I kind of watched the whole movie again and I never thought I will be enjoying it again.

The story is about an American boy who got the chance to

become the staff bearer for an immortal God; the movie is funny with Jacky Chan in it, and with loads of great fighting scenes from Jacky Chan himself and Jet Li.

I think though the cast is a bit limited, they have very well justified it.

I love the fighting scenes of this movie; I always enjoyed the fast paced story that you ...

• will actually need to brace yourself or else, you wouldn’t even notice the movie has ended.

The story line is unique as it talks about the immortal Gods and people who are protecting them, and of course this is a great sample of a movie that talks about the fight of the good and the evil, but later on the good always wins.

I highly recommend this movie to martial arts lovers as every move and fight scenes are to watch out for.

Not only that this movie is packed with loads of great scenes that men will love, there are also exchanges of lines that are really funny and worth remembering; the kind of lines that you will exchange with your friends right after the movie.

The Forbidden Kingdom

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112809481631230/k2311a0928/9.28.08