My Sassy Girl
  • As per my own opinion, the Hollywood version is better than the Korean version, because the Korean version, I think it is a bit dragging, there are some scenes that aren't really needed but I guess the writer and the director thinks they need that, but the movie would have survived without them

• by jaqui

My sassy girl is a very funny movie. As per my own opinion, the Hollywood version is better than the Korean version, because the Korean version, I think it is a bit dragging, there are some scenes that aren’t really needed but I guess the writer and the director thinks they need that, but the movie would have survived without them.

I really like how the story progresses with the English version.

It is fast paced, execution is precise, the delivery of lines are better too.

This may be because they are able to improve what the Korean version have missed.

Though I think the English version is a good one, I still think that the Korean version still is funnier.

But ...

• then overall, my ratings go to the English version because I think they are able to put more meaningful lines in the movie, the choice of words are better too than that of the Korean’s.

The Korean girl is sassier than the English version, but of course both of them are very lovely ladies.

The male lead characters are also great,

but the English male lead is more attractive.

I don’t know how this movie did, but I guess it was not like a hit as compared to the Korean version which was also made into a series (Korean).

As a whole, the movie is really worth watching, it is entertaining and you would even be surprised that the movie has ended already.

My Sassy Girl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112809481551230/k2311a0928/9.28.08