Coconut Brand Soy Sauce  » Food  »
  • For these meals, finding the best soy sauce brand is critical
  • One thing I learned from my mom is that it is important too to have a specific brand of soy sauce when cooking, not all soy sauce are the same

• by jaqui

Chinese people love cooking with soy sauce, fishes are steamed with soy sauce, pork, soy chicken, almost everything can be a meal in an instant with a soy sauce at home. It just solves the problem in cooking.

Filipino dishes also have soy sauce in them one good example is the adobo, may it be a chicken or a pork adobo or a combination of both.

For these meals, finding the best soy sauce brand is critical.

As for me and my family, there is only one brand that we always buy as our soy sauce and that brand is Coconut Brand.

It is the best soy sauce for us because of its pure content, the coconut brand soy sauce is thick and you only need about one serving of this when ...

• cooking and it will already give you a heavy color for your cooking, unlike other brands that you need to put in more soy sauce just to be able to have the color and taste you want.

Coconut brand has been around for some years already.

soy sauce when cooking, not all soy sauce are the same; you may think they all are black and are salty, but the taste that would make your meal wonderful is essential.

The last time we ran out of coconut brand and tried a different one, we could tell the difference in the taste and sine then we always stock up on the Coconut Brand soy sauce.

Coconut Brand Soy Sauce
    dr. ricky de castro says :

where can i buy it?

jaqui replies :

It is quite very easy to find. My mom always buy hers in these one gallon containers as she finds this brand better than those in commercials or Tv ads. There are many sizes too in Landmark Supermarket and even in SM. I find there are none in most Puregold branches.

Rus says :

Dr.Ricky,
    you can buy coconut brand soy sauce in almost all supermarkets like SM, Puregold, etc. It is really the best soy sauce Ive tasted and theyre the only company that ferments their soy sauce

Rus says :

Hi jaqui,

Really? which Puregold outlets do you go to?

Russel says :

Coconut Brand really is the best soy sauce.., and yes, Hoc Guan Mfg Corp, their company name is the only company left in the Philippines that ferments their soy sauce and black beans (Temple Brand). From what I heard, they ferment their soy sauce in tanks for an approx of 2 years before harvesting the natural soy beans. So I believe thats why the aroma and taste is much better

quick note by anonymous :

Some question about coconut soy sauce. The coconut soy sauce that have a any kind of seasoning. Like ajinomoto or other?

Irina says :

Try coconut aminos by Bob’s Red Mill, thry are really high quality, a lot lower in sodium and taste amazing.

Russel says :

Coconut Brand Soy Sauce is simply the best soy sauce I’ve ever tasted in my life. Compared to other leading brands, Coconut Brand has a distinct aroma that seperates itself from its competitors. The other brands are simply water with salt and etc, where they make it within a week or more. Coconut Brand takes up to 2 years since it is fermented It is like alcohol, where they store it for such a long time to make the taste much better I highly highly recommend Coconut Brand Soy Sauce

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809481511230/k2311a0928/9.28.08