Jollibee Champ
  • I just finished having my lunch now and I think it was a big serving of a 1/3 pound burger at Jollibee's
  • I was a bit excited eating my lunch since I came from a long tiring walk but I got disappointed as I was eating my champ burger

• by jaqui

I just finished having my lunch now and I think it was a big serving of a 1/3 pound burger at Jollibee’s. I was a bit excited eating my lunch since I came from a long tiring walk but I got disappointed as I was eating my champ burger.

The package was cool, it was in box, It has a

plastic covering too so you don’t have to eat your burger with your hands.

The presentation is quite well, if I should say.

However I think the burger patty lacks some juiciness that we all love to taste in burger sandwiches.

The lettuces is quite mouthful, the mayo is good, I just did not enjoy the cheese the put ...

• in the burger.

It did not melt with the burger; would have been really cool if it melted in with the burger.

The burger sandwich ot bread is great already, it is soft and fresh.

The burger too needs to be more juicy and tasty.

The burger is huge, i have to admit; but as i was eating a whole

chunk of meat for the first time, I did not enjoy it much.

It was so bland and lacks some flavor that you would pretty much have tasted in the same products.

Jollibee is a really famous fastfood here in the country, they sure make nice fried chicken and i think they can also improve their burgers like the realy burgerhouses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809481471230/k2311a0928/9.28.08