Yahoo Mobile Services!
  • I have also tested the mobile messenger and there was no problem with the connection, especially with the exchange of chats and messages
  • The best thing with the service was no matter how long you are connected using your phone to yahoo services, there is no charge at all and that sure means we are connected to yahoo all the time, wherever we are

• by jaqui

I just found out about the yahoo services using your mobile phone. I was told that I only need to sign in my account online and then get a link sent to my phone using the yahoo website, and all these links will be sent to your phone for free.

That is a wonderful feature because

we get to check our yahoo mails and our messenger for free, no charge at all even with our mobile phones.

Well I have tested the yahoo mail.

It was really great checking my yahoo mail over the phone.

It is fast and easy with my Samsung mobile phone.

Checking mails is easy with mobile, I ...

• never thought it would be quick to connect too.

I have also tested the mobile messenger and there was no problem with the connection, especially with the exchange of chats and messages.

charge at all and that sure means we are connected to yahoo all the time, wherever we are.

I hope msn will have this feature too.

Gmail does allow you to check mail on your phone but the charges are really high as you use your phone for it, so its still best to have your yahoo account ready.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222809481281230/k2311a0928/9.28.08