Wendy’s Hamburgers Manila  » Restaurants  »
Manila Philippines
  • Wendy's Fastfood restaurant serves the best side salad as per my taste
  • I guess that is well enough for me too because I enjoyed it anyway
  • I love the Thousand Island dressing with it and the toppings are fair enough for the price

• by jaqui

Wendy’s Fastfood restaurant serves the best side salad as per my taste. They have been known for their salad bar where you have the choice to create your own salad in a bar, with any topping of your choice too.

Well I ordered a side salad for 30 bucks a cup,

about the right size for an appetizer or dessert.

I guess that is well enough for me too because I enjoyed it anyway.

I love the Thousand Island dressing with it and the toppings are fair enough for the price.

This kind of meal beats your little cravings for a salad.

...

• Though it is only made up of macaroni, some gelatin, cheese and cucumber slices, I find this a good one since it is cheap and tastes good too.

Wendy’s Is known for their burgers and of course, but having a taste of their salads, I should say they are also good

in this kind of products and it does go well with my burgers.

Apart from the Iced Tea that is served in huge tumblrs, I should say there can be no better hamburger fast food chains that can be as great as Wendy’s for having a variety of products that all tastes really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72809481081130/k2311a0928/9.28.08