Roasted Garlic and Shrimp Pizza
  • Opening the box, my brother was kind of disappointed because for a Php600 worth of pizza, he expected more toppings
  • The cheese toppings is mouthful, I give a perfect 10 for that, but it is too dry, I don't know if pizzas are better dry but I love pizza's with a bit of tomato paste underneath the mozzarella cheese

• by jaqui

Roasted Garlic and Shrimp, a new flavor of pizza we tried at Yellow Cab this day. Well of course it is Sunday and it is a special pizza or restaurant day.

My family and I have finally tried eating more healthy food, slowly eating more veggies, and seafood than red meat, we ordered this shrimp pizza just to

be able to have a taste of this specialty pizza.

We ordered a 14 inch pizza because there are only 4 of us here at home, well we had the pizza cut in squares so it will just be bite size.

Opening the box, my brother was kind of disappointed because for a Php600 worth of pizza, he ...

• expected more toppings.

It was not well distributed, the shrimp I mean.

The roasted garlic in the pizza was in big slices too.

I wish they chopped in a little more in bits and roasted it well so it will be more fragrant.

The cheese toppings is mouthful, I give a perfect 10 for that, but it is

too dry, I don’t know if pizzas are better dry but I love pizza’s with a bit of tomato paste underneath the mozzarella cheese.

For whatever it is worth, I should say better go for the meat pizzas they offer than this one, we ended up putting ketchup in our pizza slices just to be able to enjoy our meal today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809481051130/k2311a0928/9.28.08