Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I love chocolate and sweets and although white chocolate technically isn't chocolate, it is still ranked high on my list of chocolates I like a lot

• by RJR

I love chocolate and sweets and although white chocolate technically isn’t chocolate, it is still ranked high on my list of chocolates I like a lot. The first time I ever had white chocolate was when I was a kid, maybe 7 or 8 years old, and I have loved

it ever since. It must be the extra sweetness of it.

Well, one day my grandmother bought me a Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream Chocolate Bar. The Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream Chocolate Bar is made of white chocolate which represents the cream and contains lots of small cookie bits which are dark in colour just like an oreo cookie is. It also mimics the taste of an oreo cookie as well.

Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream Chocolate Bar does great justice to white chocolate. Because I have had white chocolate before that was absolutely horrible. The white chocolate in Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream ...

• Hershey's Cookies n' Cream Chocolate
      Chocolate Bar is very creamy, sweet and rich! The cookie bits carry a strong oreo tasting flavour which matches perfectly with the white chocolate flavour. It does not make the chocolate taste too sweet and neither does it overpower the white chocolate taste.

Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream Chocolate Bar is very

flat and is divided into 12 small bars, with good reason, as I mentioned before it is pretty rich. Overall, if you are a white chocolate lover, like I am, you’ll love Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream Chocolate Bar. but if you aren’t, then I won’t recommend this treat to you.

demarahh says :

how did you discover this flavour

RJR replies :

Hi demarahh, My grandmother brought it for me originally, but now we get it in all the candy stores and supermarkets here. Here is a link to what it looks like - or the package would be similar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480971130/k2311a0928/9.28.08