Lazzo’s Exclusive  » Business  »
Caroni Savannah Road, Chaguanas, Trinidad
  • On the outside of their store, Lazzo's Exclusive had clothing of different varieties on display, so I decided to stop in and have a look as they also had a sign up with sale on jean pants
  • I was impressed when I saw they were also selling Avon products
  • Driving there was definitely worth it for me

• by RJR

One day I was driving through Caroni Savannah Road, a little off to the side of the little city of Chaguanas but still very much in range of the little city. Caroni Savannah Road is a pretty long stretch of road by the way, and I saw a small store by the name of Lazzo’s Exclusive while driving there.

On the outside of their store, Lazzo’s Exclusive had clothing of different varieties on display, so I decided to stop in and have a look as they also had a sign up with sale on jean pants. Buy one and get one half price.

Although Lazzo’s Exclusive looks quite small on the outside

the inside of this establishment is very spacious and they sell clothing ranging from clothes to fit babies and toddlers, to teens, to women to men! They seemed to have a range of everything there. I asked for some help to find two nice pair of jeans so I could take advantage of the offer/sale they were advertising.

The customer service at Lazzo’s Exclusive is very friendly and quick. I asked for help to you find the colour and style of jeans that would suit my tastes. The sales people do not act irritated if you ask them to find other sizes of the clothing for you and also in the fact ...

• that you are taking long to make up your mind.

Their changing room though was a bit small for such a spacious establishment. Which was a bit disappointing as I didn’t have much room to work with.

I was impressed when I saw they were also selling Avon products! They were also selling at a reasonable exchange rate on the items/products from Avon for my country. This enticed me to visit them again and purchase some Avon products from them (before I became a Rep. myself)

Lazzo’s Exclusive also offers you a chance to return your clothing purchases (which is something that is rarely or even, never done in my country) but the

offer only holds good for seven days and of course you need to have your bill or receipt on hand for this sort of transaction. But they do change the item without any complaints or questions! I was quite surprised yet delighted by this fact.

Lazzo’s Exclusive really doesn’t have many style of clothing to suit me (but I am very picky about clothes anyway) but I really loved the fact that the Avon products were being sold at such a reasonable price. The clothes are also reasonably priced and the customer service is wonderful. Even though they are a bit “out of the way.” Driving there was definitely worth it for me.

quick note by anonymous :

I just Love lazzo s Exclusive every year i leave canada to go to trinidad just to see the latest fashion at lazzo’s, the friendly staff is another bonus.
    No trip to Trinidad is complete with out a visit to LAZZO’S

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412809480931130/k2311a0928/9.28.08