NFFL Eggs  » Food  »
  • I always purchase the NFFL brand of eggs from my local supermarket because they are the best ones I have come across since I have been buying eggs

• by RJR

I am a person who bakes and makes a lot of desserts so I use eggs like there are shortage going on in my house. I always purchase the NFFL brand of eggs from my local supermarket because they are the best ones I have come across since I have been buying eggs.

NFFL Eggs comes in

a styrofoam yellow package in both half dozen (six eggs) and dozen (twelve eggs) packages respectively. I usually purchase the package which contains a dozen eggs because, besides using a lot of eggs, the dozen packages are generally cheaper than the package containing six eggs. The package also comes with a slit to hook the package shut ...

• to keep the eggs from falling out.

NFFL Eggs are usually very clean looking on the outside (the shells) and the eggs themselves when cracked are rarely ever spoilt. There was one occasion where I encountered a couple rotten eggs in the bunch but the quality of NFFL Eggs are usually very excellent. The yolk of the egg

is a nice shade of yellow, not too light but neither is it as dark as the yolks you get from home grown fowls.

Overall, I am accustomed to purchasing and using NFFL Eggs and would continue to do so as long as they are available. They stand up much better against other eggs I have encountered before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480911130/k2311a0928/9.28.08