Gazoli Jeans
  • I am a person who has a hard time finding clothing that I like
  • I have had my pair of Gazoli jeans for a a little while now and it isn't my very favourite jeans but I do love to wear it

• by RJR

I am a person who has a hard time finding clothing that I like. I don’t know why I am always faced with such a dilemma but I was very delighted when I visited a small store one day and they had some jeans which looked like it just may suit my tastes. I ended up walking away with a bells jeans

from the brand name of Gazoli.

I have had my pair of Gazoli jeans for a a little while now and it isn’t my very favourite jeans but I do love to wear it! The first thing I really love about Gazoli jeans is the fact that the material is “stretch to fit” The sales assistant did not mention this to me but ...

• I felt it right away and I like stretch to fit jeans because if you have large hips, it is much easier to put on!

I like these Gazoli jeans because the material seems to be of a stronger material than a few other jeans pants I have encountered and had owned before. The colour of the jeans are not quick to fade

either. It washes and hold up well when machine washed. i have to admit though, it looks quite crumpled as if it need to be ironed out but it seems to straighten out itself easily.

Overall, I like my Gazoli jeans and quite frankly, I never look at brands when I am buying…i look for comfort and style and this one met my needs just fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552809480891130/k2311a0928/9.28.08