Francis Fashion/Shoe Locker  » Shopping  »
Chaguanas, Trinidad
  • I am more a window shopper simply because I rarely ever find anything I like when I go shopping for articles of clothing
  • It just seems to look good from far but as I approach closer it becomes clear to me that it is definitely something I would not be interested in
  • I managed to visit Francis Fashion/Shoe Locker one day after work a while back because they were constantly announcing on the radio airwaves about a big sale they were having which would be ending soon and since I felt I was in the need of a new pair of sneakers I decided I would go there and see what I come across
  • I found the service at Francis Fashion/Shoe Locker to be very efficient, quick and the staff very friendly

• by RJR

I am not a big clothes and shoe shopper. I am more a window shopper simply because I rarely ever find anything I like when I go shopping for articles of clothing. It just seems to look good from far but as I approach closer it becomes clear to me that it is definitely something I would not be interested in.

Well, I never visited Francis Fashion/Shoe Locker, which is one store. Francis Fashion consists of just that…fashion! This includes men shirts and t-shirt, casual pants and jeans, women jeans and stylish tops to go with these jeans. Those fancy shaped belt buckles which comes in the shape of skulls, eagles, etc. and the handbags of many different styles, sizes, varieties in general.

Shoe Locker is also just that…they

sell shoes! Ranging from sports to high heels, boots for men in many varieties, slippers or flip flops as they are also called…you name it and they probably have it!

I managed to visit Francis Fashion/Shoe Locker one day after work a while back because they were constantly announcing on the radio airwaves about a big sale they were having which would be ending soon and since I felt I was in the need of a new pair of sneakers I decided I would go there and see what I come across.

Francis Fashion/Shoe Locker located in Chaguanas, Trinidad is pretty big. Not as large as some other stores but it was well organized and the workers are very willing to assist you in any way possible. I am ...

• sorry to say their sneaker prices did not meet my expectations…for being on sale. They were insanely expensive!

But in the high heels section they had considerably reduced prices and I feasted my eyes on two pairs of high heels, both the same price but of different colours and designs. I decided I would try both of them on and I was immeadiately asked by one of the assistants if I needed help, which I found to be very efficient (considering they were quite busy because of the sale!)

The assistant put up with me sending her back and forth (although I saw no sense of irritability on her face) to try on different sizes of the same shoes which they had in a store room just waiting

to be purchased by potential customers like myself. I finally decided on a nice pair of beige colour high heels which matched my skin tone better than the dark brown coloured shoes I was comparing it to.

The assistant took the pair of shoes to the cashier for me while I browsed some more but decided I did not want anything else. At the cashier I was served quickly and was kindly asked if that would be all and was also informed of other bargains I could take advantage of as well.

I found the service at Francis Fashion/Shoe Locker to be very efficient, quick and the staff very friendly. I would no to hesitate to go there again if I ever found I needed another pair of shoes.

sam says :

is clarks wallabee good for people with broad feet?

John says :

Sam, I personally believe they are designed for people with very narrow feet. They have a medium width.

Amit says :

Do you all have tickets for April fest?

annellisa says :

those francis fashion shoe locker sell pastry sneakers

athia adams says :

what is the mission statement of Francis fashions shoe locker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242809480871130/k2311a0928/9.28.08