Candylicious Peanut Fudge
  • I love fudge and the best fudge I have ever came across is made by the people that run a small candy stall in a local mall
  • One of my absolute favourite flavour of fudge to buy is Candylicious' Peanut Fudge
  • I am a big lover of the peanut butter type candies but surprisingly enough Candylicious' Peanut Fudge does not taste of peanut butter but just has this pure peanut flavour (sorta like the peanut ice cream Flavarite makes) which comes through really strongly in each bite of this delicious fudge
  • Candylicious' Peanut Fudge is one of the best peanut fudge I have ever come across in my life

• by RJR

I love fudge and the best fudge I have ever came across is made by the people that run a small candy stall in a local mall. The name of their small store is Candylicious and they make a variety of sweets and fudges. One of my absolute favourite flavour of fudge to buy

is Candylicious’ Peanut Fudge.

I am a big lover of the peanut butter type candies but surprisingly enough Candylicious’ Peanut Fudge does not taste of peanut butter but just has this pure peanut flavour (sorta like the peanut ice cream Flavarite makes) which comes through really strongly in each bite of this delicious fudge.

Candylicious’ Peanut ...

• Fudge has a slightly darker brown colour than it’s original milk flavoured counterpart but still maintains that creamy richness and melt in your mouth delightfulness in each and every bite. Like it’s counterpart it is also cut in small blocks or squares about 1 1/2 inches around and 3/4 inches thick.

Candylicious’ Peanut Fudge also

gets quite soft when kept at room temperature and needs to be kept in a cooler temperature or in the fridge to stay “hard” but it maintains that wonderful peanut flavour no matter what state it is in. Candylicious’ Peanut Fudge is one of the best peanut fudge I have ever come across in my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480831130/k2311a0928/9.28.08