Mom’s Day Mini Brownies  » Food  »
  • Overall, I love Mom's Day Mini Brownies and the package it came it is pretty sturdy so I decided to keep it as a tray which I may be able to use in the future to store small truffle like desserts

• by RJR

As you know for Mother’s Day there are lots of treats and candies, flowers, etc that go on sale for mum or are just made for this special occasion. Well at Walmart in Troy, Alabama there was Mom’s Day Mini Brownies on sale for this special day. I decided to buy a package for myself.

Mom’s Day Mini Brownies comes in a large circular shaped packaged and contain 20 mini brownies which were

frosted in orange and pink buttercream frostings. They were then topped off which multi-coloured butterfly shaped sprinkles which really added a nice touch to what would be an otherwise plain looking treat for mum.

I was delighted when I actually got the chance to taste a couple of Mom’s Day Mini Brownies since I did not get around to trying it for a couple days! It was the first time I had ever ...

• had mini brownies and frosted brownies so I was expecting it to be different from what O have had before.

The mini brownie itself is very chocolaty and fudgy, not hard at all which was a very pleasant surprise. The buttercream frosting is what struck me the most though. It tasted exactly like the buttercream frosting I had made for Chrismtas to frost my sugar cookies with. I was so surprised and

I savoured every little moment of eating the buttercream with these brownies!

The brownie and buttercream combination was absolutely perfect. They complimented each other and did not overpower. Overall, I love Mom’s Day Mini Brownies and the package it came it is pretty sturdy so I decided to keep it as a tray which I may be able to use in the future to store small truffle like desserts. Can’t get any better than that!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480811130/k2311a0928/9.28.08