Rose Art Gel Pens  » Other  »
  • It was only recently I found use for them again and it has been about 4 or 5 years since I first bought them all together and amazingly they all still work just as good as the day I bought them
  • Great pens and I would recommend because of it's longevity

• by RJR

When I was in school I loved coloured ink pens and I eventually bought a package of Rose Art Gel pens which contained twelve different colours of these pens in there. I was delighted. SOme of the pens were just plain colours and some were metallic (they looked glittery when written with)

Gel pens are great. They served their purpose well for a couple years

before I started to use them less and less. During this time I was not using them to highlight my school work but just sparingly to do small bits of artwork or add colour to something, but that was basically it.

Over the past few years these pens have traveled great distances with me, but because I lost interest in art for a while, they ...

• didn’t get used as much during that particular time period. It was only recently I found use for them again and it has been about 4 or 5 years since I first bought them all together and amazingly they all still work just as good as the day I bought them! I was surprised that the ink didn’t dry out or anything of the
        sort.

The only beef I have with Rose Art’s Gel Pens is the fact that I am left-handed. Because of the way I position my hand to write, they are gel pens so they won’t dry immeadiately; I realize that, but they would sometimes smudge so I did not really like that, otherwise they are perfect! Great pens and I would recommend because of it’s longevity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122809480711130/k2311a0928/9.28.08