Hong Kong City Fried Rice
  • I like my rice just a bit on the softer side personally

• by RJR

One evening I went to the mall with my grandparents and while at the food court they decided they wanted Chinese food, so I went along with the “crowd” if you want to call it that and decided I would get Chinese food too. Besides, my grandad was sponsoring! Well they

opted to try the food at Hong Kong City. I had a small order because I don’t eat much and one of the things I ordered was their fried rice.

Hong Kong City’s fried rice does look appetizing but it really filled me up fast. It is quite grainy and not too ...

• soft but just a bit of the hard side. The taste of it ain’t salty which is nice because it leaves the option of adding extra soy sauce on top without having to worry about the consequences of possibly not being able to eat the food.

The rice is studded with

carrots, peas and some sort of herb which is chopped into small pieces and decorates the rice nicely. They vegetables contained in the fried rice were cooked to my liking. Overall, Hong Kong City’s fried rice ain’t too bad. I like my rice just a bit on the softer side personally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480621030/k2311a0928/9.28.08