Avon’s Lip Radiance - Frosty Shimmer  » Cosmetics  »
  • They had a lot of different lip gloss featured and one of the co-workers pointed out to me that Lip Radiance is one of the best
  • I decided I would only buy one of Avon's Lip Radiance lip gloss at that price and I opted to go for the Frosty Shimmer variety
  • I like to use Avon's Lip Radiance Frosty Shimmer lip gloss over my normal lipsticks or sometimes in addition to other lip gloss to add that extra shine and moisture factor
  • I love Avon's Lip Radiance Frosty Shimmer lip gloss and I am really sorry that I only bought one tube of this stuff
  • This is one Avon product I would definitely recommend, even at full price

• by RJR

I have always loved lipsticks and I have always known about Avon. Avon is one of the most popular cosmetics out there but getting them at the stores seem to be a lost cause. I had never known anyone who was an Avon representative so I was never exposed to these wonderful products till I started working at a small retail store. The manager there turned out to be an Avon Representative and I got introduced to the catalogs through a co-worker who regularly orders Avon products from her.

One of the first things that caught my eyes in the Avon catalog was the nail polishes, body lotions, lip sticks and lip gloss! They had a lot of different lip gloss featured and one of the co-workers pointed out to me that Lip

Radiance is one of the best! But boy was it expensive! I actually bought Avon’s Lip Radiance lip gloss when I saw it in the Outlet catalog which sells a lot of their products at a sale price for a limited time.

I decided I would only buy one of Avon’s Lip Radiance lip gloss at that price and I opted to go for the Frosty Shimmer variety. Frosty Shimmer is transparent and filled with lots of glitter dust! After ordering my Lip Radiance Lip Gloss I was surprised at the size when I got it. It was a nice sized tube about four inches long and about half inch thick!

The tube itself was shaped like that of a toothpaste tube and when you opened the cap from it, the top of ...

• the head contained a small hole and the mouth was also slanted when you squeeze the lip gloss out of the tube you just apply it straight to your lip. No need for a special brush! I have done this a few times and it works well, but I have come to like using the lip stick brushes now.

Avon’s Lip Radiance Frosty Shimmer lip gloss is super shiny! Talk about having a lot of glitter in a small amount of “liquid” It is very moist and shines with the most brilliance I have seen in a long time. It stays lovely and moist but is very light on the lips. You do not even need to apply much because a little drop squeezed out the top spreads a long way!

Since Avon’s Lip

Radiance lip gloss stays quite moist on the lips for a long period of time but it also comes of easily with any little contact your lips might be making. I like to use Avon’s Lip Radiance Frosty Shimmer lip gloss over my normal lipsticks or sometimes in addition to other lip gloss to add that extra shine and moisture factor. It looks so elegant and is very noticeable to others.

I love Avon’s Lip Radiance Frosty Shimmer lip gloss and I am really sorry that I only bought one tube of this stuff. I have never seen it on sale since I last purchased it and I only use it on very special occasions because of it’s tremendous gloss and glitters. This is one Avon product I would definitely recommend, even at full price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809480581030/k2311a0928/9.28.08