Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Character: Bulleta  » Games  »
  • I think a few people who don't know the game well are fooled by her carefree and small appearance, but there aren't only goodies in that basket
  • I love her supers and this is why I call her my ace in the hole

• by RJR

I absolutely love going to the local arcades and playing the games that are available there. One of my absolute favourites to play goes by the name of “Marvel vs. Capcom 2.” Marvel vs. Capcom 2 contains quite a bit of characters to choose from and I always pick Bulleta in my lineup (you can choose three characters for your team)

Bulleta is usually my 2nd choice of defense for a reason but I will get to that later. In Marvel vs. Capcom 2 you would notice

Bulleta because she looks just like little red riding hood. In her default costume she is dressed in the classic red riding hood outfit, carrying a basket and she has blonde hair. Her dog is always with her and does not get involved in battle but only follows her around or reacts to if she is winning or getting beat up!

I personally don’t play too well with Bulleta, but she is my ace in the hole when it comes to taking down the opponent. Because of this I usually pick my main fighter, Bulleta as my ace in the hole and anyone else as backup. I think a few people who don’t know the game well are fooled by her carefree and small appearance, but there aren’t only goodies in that basket…there are weapons! Bulleta is a hunter of sorts and she hides her weapons in her basket.

I love her supers and this is why I call her my ace in the hole. One of her supers can land 52 hits if ...

• Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Character: Bulleta
      you time it just right and with that particular one she calls for backup in which a whole army of guys considerably larger than her just starts firing their literally big guns at you while she is firing as well, with her small gun!

I love Buletta for taking down the boss of the game. I usually call her in when I build up enough power in the super bar while playing with another character and then let loose her super on the guy! It really does

some good damage.

Let me tell you, although I cannot fight with Bulleta too well, although I have managed a few times to pull off a win when I had no choice but to use her. She has some serious moves, you just need to know the right combination of buttons to press for them!

If you play Marvel vs. Capcom 2 give Bulleta a try. Although she looks small and sweet, she is one tough character to beat and one great character to have on your team!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282809480531030/k2311a0928/9.28.08