The Batman: Episode - Team Penguin  » TV  »
  • I like to watch certain cartoon shows and The Batman is one of many on my lineup
  • It did not start off being the best way to introduce the sidekicks by just having them wonder
  • I really enjoyed this episode of The Batman and I really like that Batgirl has finally been let in on the whole inner workings of everything related to the Batman

• by RJR

I like to watch certain cartoon shows and The Batman is one of many on my lineup. This week I saw an episode of The Batman by the title of “Team Penguin.” This episode starts off with Penguin (who is a villain) watching a movie and being inspired to start a team of his own!

I really liked how this episode turned out because as Penguin was trying to recruit his own team, the Batman’s

team was also finally coming together. It did not start off being the best way to introduce the sidekicks by just having them wonder…”who is that?!” but it all came together when Batman finally let Batgirl in on the whole setup!

Team Penguin on the other hand was like a dream team in my eyes…except for Killer Moth, who was being used by the penguin as more of an assistant to get him coffee rather than an accomplice in their crime. I say dream team, not because I have always wanted to see these villains team up but because of the level of skill they all showed in each area when it came to infiltrating the building to steal their prize.

Well, it turns out that Killer Moth was supposed to deliver the chemical to the location where the rest of Team Penguin is located but the chemical fumes ...

• The Batman: Episode - Team Penguin
      had an effect on him and when he arrived, he was encased in a cocoon. The rest of team penguin immediately decided they are going to quit! But just them Killer Moth emerges from the cocoon not being goofy and clumsy anymore, but being frightening and posing a real threat!

Since Killer Moth was really dedicated to Penguin he told the rest of the team that if they don’t follow Penguin’s orders they’d have to

go through him! So it was decided and as they all began to break in…”Team Batman” arrives! It is a classic face-off with Penguin telling Killer Moth “we don’t need them anymore” which inevitably led to the downfall of Team Penguin!

I really enjoyed this episode of The Batman and I really like that Batgirl has finally been let in on the whole “inner workings” of everything related to the Batman. I can’t wait to see the future episodes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102809480521030/k2311a0928/9.28.08