Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
3.7
  • When I was younger I only used to use one type of shampoo because my hair just didn't agree with many other brands
  • Plus I had never gotten the chance to wash my hair every evening after school because my hair was pretty long and took quite a while to dry and I avoid using the hair blower as much as possible
  • Well, I complained to my mum about my problem and she in turn told a friend about my complaint

• by RJR

When I was younger I only used to use one type of shampoo because my hair just didn’t agree with many other brands. Always making my hair fall out little by little unless I used that specific shampoo which always worked in stopping this horrendous thing from occurring.

Well, I have no idea how this happened but one day I had acquired dandruff. I guess that’s to be expected when you are at school though, so much dust and the teachers used chalk and chalkboards in the classroom. So I guess there was always a threat there that it may develop in one way or another. Plus I

had never gotten the chance to wash my hair every evening after school because my hair was pretty long and took quite a while to dry and I avoid using the hair blower as much as possible. If I managed a couple times a week that would be great!

Well, I complained to my mum about my problem and she in turn told a friend about my complaint. This friend recommended to her for me to try Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo. I was a bit worried about this because I have had the experiences of my hair just not being too agreeable to many different shampoos before, but since my current shampoo was not helping to the fullest I took the leap!

I went out to the cosmetics store and bought a 15fl oz bottle of Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo as it was the only size available. This came in a rectangular shaped white bottle with light and dark blue stripes accompanied by pink stripes. It clearly stated on the bottle that it is a dandruff shampoo as well.

At the back of the Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo bottle there are directions on how to use the shampoo and it’s advantages if you use it regularly, etc. Well I was partially excited to try my Head ...

• Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo
      & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo. The shampoo itself is white and pretty thick and I did not need to use a lot to get it to lather my whole head of hair. I made sure and scrubbed the scalp of my head thoroughly with it and gave it a rinse.

I let a week pass to notice if the Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo was having any ill effects on my hair (hair dropping little by little) and this had not happened. I still had my trace of dandruff though. I continued to use Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo for about 3 week to a month and all my dandruff

had disappeared and all my hair was still intact on head! No thinning of my hair because it keeps falling out! I was delighted!

I have actually recommended Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo to my dad and he uses it sparingly. I am happy that I was told about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo because it suited my specific needs and did not damage my hair in any way. I still keep a bottle handy if I ever need it, but I really like my usual shampoo. But if you got dandruff, just go out and get a bottle of Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo. You won’t regret it!

dyn says :

HOW TO USE HEAD SHOULDERS SHAMPOO???????? CAN IT BE USED ALONG WIT OIL ??????????

Dhanya says :

it should be applied to wet hair. After applying oil to hair, let it remain in head for sometime. later wash off oil with shampoo. Wet the hair, apply shampoo and wash off. Hair will come out clean

Galega says :

You should not use along with oil. If you have used hair oil on scalp wait for at least one hour before going ahead and shampooing with H S Anti Dandruff Shampoo. It will be better if you use hair oil after using the shampoo and drying hair.

It is quite easy to use. Just dampen your hair with normal water. Now take little bit of shampoo and later it on your hair for 2 - 3 minutes. After that, wash your hair and you are done.

dyn says :

should the scalp be washed daily wit the HEAD SHOULDERS shampooo ??????????

Dhanya says :

do not use shampoo daily on hair. Daily use of shampoo will make your hair rough and grey. Shampoo will also cause thin hair and brittle hair. Use only once in a week, no matter what shampoo you use

Galega says :

As you might know, this is an anti dandruff shampoo. You can use it daily unless there is dandruff on your hair. Once there is no trace of dandruff, use it once or twice a week to keep dandruff coming back. That is the ideal way of using any anti dandruff shampoo.

ali says :

please tell me the prices of head n shoulser shampoo from the launching upto today, please ferward me the list of its prices?

Galega says :

You should also tell the country from where you are. The price is not the same in all countries even of you adjust it with that of exchange rate.

Aneika Doyley says :

When I was younger this was prescribed because my hair was in a terrible condition. Eventually it began to grow and i still use it 20 years later.. My hair is waist length.

kirti says :

Head shoulder shampoo has really helped me to control my dandruff and it does not make my hair frizzy so i love this shampoo especially in monsoon (no matter how much we love rains) but monsoons do bring humdity and hair problems too, like itchy scalp and dandruff. so with head and shoulder shampoo my hair is always full of life..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809480511030/k2311a0928/9.28.08