Paulo’s Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato

• by RJR

Gelato is an Italian version of ice cream that is widely know to be more rich and more creamy than regular ice cream. Well the first gelato I ever tasted came from Paulo’s Gelato. The flavour I opted to try was their Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato.

When I first ordered my scoop of Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato, I had thought I wouldn’t

get enough because I saw someone else order one scoop and it looked pretty small. Imagine how surprised I was when I got a two scoop size for the price of one. I don’t believe this was a mistake because they would have known at the cashier, just by looking at it!

Paulo’s Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato is as rich and ...

• creamy as many people have said gelato is supposed to be. I was very pleased with the rich cheesecake flavour and I just felt like I could have eaten more! The raspberry in Paulo’s Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato was swirled in and had very small chunks in there as well. It had a bit of a tart taste which complimented
        the cheesecake flavour and sweetness of the gelato perfectly!

I did not like that I got seeds in the raspberry chunks but that is okay, it did not bug me that much. It was the first time I have experienced Paulo’s Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato and I have to say, I am hooked. This was some good gelato (Italian ice cream)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480501030/k2311a0928/9.28.08