APP Notebook  » Laptops  »
  • Little did I know I was getting some really nice notebooks as they were packaged in a transparent plastic at time of purchase
  • This was very convenient when I didn't have binder pages readily available to me

• by RJR

When I was going to school, there always came the time where you needed new everything…and one of these things were always notebooks. At some places there are sales, at others there just isn’t and you are faced with the regular prices of these items.

Well, I happened to come across a sale at one of the local stores and bought half dozen APP Notebooks for a nice bargain. Little did I know I was getting some really nice notebooks as they were packaged in a transparent plastic

at time of purchase.

APP Notebooks are bound by a type of metal “spring” or spiral and amazingly holds the notebook together quite well. The front cover of the notebook is a bit thicker than the pages of the notebook itself while the back cover of the APP Notebook seems to be about twice the thickness of the front cover. This gives it a lot more support when you need to write without the convenience of a desk available.

One of the features of the APP Notebook that I ...

• did not expect was perforated pages. All the pages of this notebook was studded on one side with little holes so you can easily tear it off to look like a binder sheet or page. This was very convenient when I didn’t have binder pages readily available to me.

The APP Notebooks also have 3 holes in each page and in the covers so you can put it in a binder and clasp it there. I have had my APP Notebooks for a while and although some

of them have no use to me now, I still have one that I use regularly and it has held up well over the years. It only has a bit of wear and tear on both edges of the metal spiral, only about 2 or 3 pieces of the front cover has been ripped off and that is all.

APP Notebooks are a really good product as far as I have experienced and I would buy these again whenever I find myself needing extra notebooks for any reason.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632809480481030/k2311a0928/9.28.08