Fabulous Halter Top
  • When I tried it on I thought to myself Wow, this looks really good on me

• by RJR

I have a hard time choosing clothes but I was so lucky to run across a sale at a store that was remolding itself and in this bargain basket there were a different style of top, which I have personally worn before. It was a halter top and as soon as I saw it I liked it and just had to try it on. When I

tried it on I thought to myself “Wow, this looks really good on me…and the price is so cheap. I’m definitely buying this.”

The brand of this halter top is called Fabulous and the material is a bit of a stretch to fit type of material. It just conforms to your body shape (as long as it is your size or not bigger than your body size) ...

• The back of Fabulous Halter Top is a bit low, under the bra line, which is something that bugs me just a little but also something I did not notice right away. The neck is low and “V-shaped” and circles around the neck. There is no support for your breasts in this halter top either.

The material washes nicely, it hasn’t stretched yet from the washing and

the colour remained intact, which pleases me greatly because the colour is really rich and bright and I would hate to see it fade. Fabulous Halter Top also has a lighter colour of lines and they look really nice and not out of place at all, like some other clothes will.

I really like my Fabulous Halter Top and I am very happy I came across it, especially on sale!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552809480471030/k2311a0928/9.28.08