Sunshine Snacks CheeZees
  • I like to have Sunshine Snacks CheeZees because when I am in the mood for something with a strong cheese taste this can do the trick, although it isn't the cheesiest stick I have encountered before it has a nice amount of cheese to satisfy my taste buds for a good price

• by RJR

There are just times when I am in the mood for sweet and this is where other types of snacks comes in for me. Sunshine Snacks CheeZees is something I buy once in a while because I don’t eat it as frequently as I

used to a few years back.

I like to have Sunshine Snacks CheeZees because when I am in the mood for something with a strong cheese taste this can do the trick, although it isn’t the cheesiest “stick” I have encountered before it has a nice amount of cheese to satisfy my taste buds for a good price.

Sunshine Snacks CheeZees comes in two sizes, a single serve package (which are the ones I usually buy) and a large sized package to serve about four people. Theses cheese sticks contained ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480461030/k2311a0928/9.28.08