Kirk’s Macaroni Pie
  • Well one day I didn't have a large appetite so I decided to mosey on over to Kirk's Place and see what he got there that day
  • I love Kirk's Macaroni Pie and I admit the price has risen since the first time I ever tasted it, but because the quality of his food has not changed, I buy myself a slice every now and then

• by RJR

When I began to work across the road there is a person named Kirk who sells food daily, only from about 11am at the earliest to 2pm at the latest. He brings freshly cooked food and it is usually stuff you yourself would make at home. Unless it is Friday, he makes BBQ for his customers to indulge in if they so please.

Well, my co-workers and boss kept

telling me about how good Kirk’s food was but I didn’t want to purchase food from him because some of the stuff he makes is stuff I would be going home to have for dinner anyway! I don’t want buy food that I already have at home.

Well one day I didn’t have a large appetite so I decided to mosey on over to Kirk’s Place and see what ...

• he got there that day. He had a nice home cooked spread and one of the stuff there was macaroni pie! I decided to try a piece because I hadn’t eaten that dish in a while.

Kirk’s Macaroni Pie is made very nice. It’s actually quite cheesy which surprised me a bit because the price was very reasonable! The macaroni was boiled and baked perfectly, not too soft. One

slice was quite enough to cover my appetite for that day and it was really good with the stewed chicken gravy and pepper sauce he put over it for me.

I love Kirk’s Macaroni Pie and I admit the price has risen since the first time I ever tasted it, but because the quality of his food has not changed, I buy myself a slice every now and then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480451030/k2311a0928/9.28.08