Flavarite Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • I love ice cream, it is probably my favourite treat or dessert out there and our main local ice cream manufacturer is a company named Flavarite
  • Flavarite's Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream is very delicious and I often like to have it plain without any toppings

• by RJR

I love ice cream, it is probably my favourite treat or dessert out there and our main local ice cream manufacturer is a company named Flavarite. Flavarite has a variety of flavours available in their ice cream and one of the flavours offered is Vanilla Cherry.

Flavarite’s Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream

has a somewhat different consistency to their regular vanilla ice cream they offer. It seems to be more thicker and a bit sweeter. I don’t know if this sweetness may just be the added cherries.

The cherries in Flavarite’s Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream is actually just maraschino cherries chopped into quarters ...

• and they are mixed into the vanilla ice cream. These cherries do not change the colour of the vanilla ice cream but just appear as red specks here and there in a sea of light yellow (the vanilla ice cream)

Flavarite’s Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream comes in a transparent white container and

you can easily see the colour of the vanilla ice cream and speckles of maraschino cherries mixed in there. Flavarite’s Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream is very delicious and I often like to have it plain without any toppings. It is sweet enough on it’s own and doesn’t necessarily need any extras.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480441030/k2311a0928/9.28.08