High-Grade Chess Set  » Games  »
  • Sometimes i like to sit and play board games of any sort with my dad and I happened to mention this to one of my uncles
  • It was definitely a very good present to receive

• by RJR

Sometimes i like to sit and play board games of any sort with my dad and I happened to mention this to one of my uncles. Because of this he decided to get me a Chess Set for Christmas and I have to admit, it is a very thoughtful gift.

This chess set comes in a small rectangular shaped box, which measures about four inches wide and eight inches long. The reason why this

is particularly important is because the whole chess set fits in this box and is only about half an inch smaller than the box itself.

The chess board itself is folded together like a little storage box, because this is what it acts as! It is actually holding all the cheese pieces inside there. The board and chess pieces are magnetized and the “lock or latch” of the chess board is also made of ...

• a magnet. It does a great job of holding together.

The magnets are not visible within the board but they are visible at the bottom of the chess pieces. All of the pieces are shaped nicely in the forms they are supposed to be, considering they are pretty small to match the size of the board.

The High-Grade Chess Set does not come with any instruction manual on how to play the game, so it

is really made for people who already know how to play the game or have an idea on how to play it. It is quite portable and lightweight. I cannot say if it will split if dropped because I have never dropped it myself. I have had my High-Grade Chess Set for quite a while and it still looks as new as the day I got it. It was definitely a very good present to receive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282809480421030/k2311a0928/9.28.08