Tranquil’s Tuna Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I really love Tranquil's Tuna Sandwich but do not get the chance to have it as often as I would like
  • This is definitely one of the best tuna sandwiches I have eaten out there

• by RJR

I absolutely love tuna and I always make it at home in a completely different way. Definitely not tuna salad style. Either way, I was introduced to Tranquil’s Tuna Sandwich by one of my friends who was very accustomed to having them. They only come available in already sliced white bread and they do not seem like

much at first glance.

Tranquil’s Tuna Sandwich is made when you order it, but you only need to wait for a couple of minutes before you can sink your teeth into this wonderful sandwich. You can also request for the amount of hot sauce you would like to be placed into the sandwich.

Tranquil’s Tuna Sandwich does not come ...

• with any fancy trimmings or extra condiments, it is simply just tuna which seems to contain mayonnaise of some sort and also flavoured slightly in between two slices of plain white bread.

I’m sure you are thinking how can such a simple sandwich be worth buying, but it is. The creaminess of the tuna in the sandwich

and the pepper sauce gave this sandwich the perfect blend of flavours which pleased my tastebuds and kept me going back for more!

I really love Tranquil’s Tuna Sandwich but do not get the chance to have it as often as I would like. This is definitely one of the best tuna sandwiches I have eaten out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480381030/k2311a0928/9.28.08