Charles Bobby  » Food  »
  • Till now, Charles Bobby is still one of my favourite chocolates to have
  • The chocolate is really creamy and so delicious

• by RJR

Oh yes, Charles Bobby…one of my favourite chocolates since I was just a kid, growing up and through high school I used to buy these by the dozen and keep them in the candy jar to snack on later in the night after dinner while doing my homework. Till now, Charles Bobby is still one of my favourite chocolates to have.

Now Charles

Bobby is nothing extravagant, it is a simple peanut which is coated in candy coating and then covered in a thick layer of milk chocolate. Thick being about 1/2 inch worth of chocolate from the middle (peanut) to the outside all around!

Charles Bobby is good to just eat in one bite or even put in your mouth and suck on till the ...

• chocolate melts and all that remains is the crunchy middle. The chocolate is really creamy and so delicious. Charles Bobby has always remained the same cheap price of a quarter, but as a result, the size of the Bobby has admittedly decreased to the size I just mentioned. It used to be much thicker back then!

I love Charles Bobby. I used to

sit and eat sometimes four at a time instead of having a candy bar. Kids love it because it just fills their tiny mouths and satisfies them for a while (when they suck on it) I have to compliment them on keeping the quality of Charles Bobby steady through the years. I have never eaten a Bobby that did not please my chocolate craving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809480371030/k2311a0928/9.28.08