Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Character: Sakura  » Games  »
  • I love to play with Sakura when I am playing Marvel vs
  • When it comes to supers I try to avoid doing them as I hardly ever succeed in doing much damage to the opponent with them
  • I don't like her moves in team-up supers and I just can't quite get the hang of using her supers, but she is one awesome character to play with

• by RJR

Sakura is a character from Street Figther but appears in a lot of other games as a bonus character or in cross over games, such as Marvel vs. Capcom 2 because she is also a character created by Capcom.

I love to play with Sakura when I am playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 but I use her more as a support character than a

main character. That said, if played as a main character she can totally run over her opponents if you time the moves precisely. I have done it a few times and with a few power shots (not supers) you can take out an opponent easy. I love to use her 7 hit uppercut type move which takes down a considerable amount of life point.

When I am using Sakura as a support character, it is that same 7 hit uppercut I talk about which helps me to slowly but surely take down opponents. It usually hits them out of nowhere because they think the character I am fighting with might be in a vulnerable spot. Again timing is everything and if it is done just right, a ...

• Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Character: Sakura
      charging character could be taking a serious hit from Sakura popping in to support her teammate.

I have to say, I have not gotten the hang of using Sakura’s supers in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and it is a bit annoying. I tend to use her mainly for fighting and for support. When it comes to supers I try to avoid doing them as

I hardly ever succeed in doing much damage to the opponent with them.

Overall, Sakura in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is a great character to play with. She had some powerful basic moves and is a great support character. I don’t like her moves in team-up supers and I just can’t quite get the hang of using her supers, but she is one awesome character to play with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282809480281030/k2311a0928/9.28.08