Marvel vs. Capcom Character: Shadow Lady
  • Capcom, then I would recommend playing with her

• by RJR

Before I got Marvel vs. Capcom for my PlayStation I used to play it a lot in the arcades and by doing this I have exchange information with people about many different things. Special moves, supers and of course secret characters!

I first encountered playing with Shadow Lady when a guy decided he would unlock the character for me by moving the character select box in a fast and particular “mapped

out road” The box for Shadow Lady appears at the top of the regular character select menu and is mostly black. As the name applies this character is black and looks like a shadow of one of the regular characters…Chun-Li.

In the PlayStation version of Marvel vs. Capcom, after you beat the big boss with Chun-Li; Shadow Lady is automatically unlocked. I love the character of Shadow Lady. She has some really ...

• nice moves and features to her character.

What makes me love Shadow Lady so much is her ability to easily beat the big boss. She does not shoot “fireballs” or does the super which Chun-Li does which goes by the name of “Kikou Shou.” Instead these two moves are replaced by missiles which seem to come out from the back of her body and they seem to be heat seeking missiles. Which

means no matter where you shoot from it will eventually hit the target or opponent. This does not guarantee damage to your opponent though as they are blockable!

Overall, if you just look up the “code” on the internet to unlock this character in the arcade version of Marvel vs. Capcom, then I would recommend playing with her…she is a great character to play with and has some awesome supers as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282809480241030/k2311a0928/9.28.08