Cedar Point amusement park
1 Cedar Point Drive,Sandusky,Ohio,44870
  • It has 17 roller coasters (the most in the world in one park as of this writing)and I love to ride them
  • We also enjoyed their gigantic ferris wheel and the beautiful view of lake Erie where Cedar Point sits near the southern coast of the lake
  • We met with our family at the Midway Market restaurant at 6 pm where we had a delicious dinner,buffet style

• by DRNOE007

In mid July my wife and i were invited to accompany our daughter,her husband and two of our grandchildren to a day of fun at Cedar Point, Ohios’”World famous”amusement park. We gratefully accepted and early the next Saturday morning we were on our way. It is about a 3 hour drive from where we live in Mi. We arrived at the park at 9:00a. m. and the park was just opening.

This park is a thrill seekers’ dream come true. It has 17 roller coasters (the most in the world in one park as of this writing)and I love to ride them. I had been there many years ago. As we entered the park we picked a time and place to meet later for dinner. My wifes’ and i

first ride was the highest and fastest roller coaster we had ever seen.

It is called the”Millennium Force” as we got in the first car my heart was allready pounding and i could see my wife gritting her teeth all ready. The coaster did its’slow climb to 310 feet,my knuckles were already white and there was a lump in the pit of my stomach and my poor wifes’ face looked ashen! Then we were off hurtling down this huge drop almost straight down. It felt like i was coming out of my seat. The coaster reached speeds up to 92 m. p.

h. FAST! Up down,sideways the course is over 6,500 ft. long. As i got out of my seat i was barely able to help my wife out. That was the start of one of ...

• the most fun packed days we have had together in some time!

The park has 17 coasters and we rode most of them.

The Raptor,the Blue Streak,the Gemini and the Iron Dragon. Your adrenalin gets pumping the closer you get to the top of the hill and the feeling you get when you hit bottom is awesome!

There are over 60 rides in the park and there is no way you can ride them all in one day. There are a lot of rides for the little ones also. Snoopyville is a favorite. They also have live shows featuring some very talented people.

My wife and i took a break and watched one. It was an ice skating preformance. I could only wish i

could skate like that. We also enjoyed their gigantic ferris wheel and the beautiful view of lake Erie where Cedar Point sits near the southern coast of the lake. We met with our family at the Midway Market restaurant at 6 p.

m. where we had a delicious dinner,buffet style. Their cuisine was traditional American,Italian and international. We all helped ourselves to a little of each. Mine was delicious especialy the pizza.

After dinner we were on our way again. Cedar Point has over 60 terriffic rides. Some for each age group. If you ever want at least two fun packed days to have some wonderful family fun this is the place to go. We all could not have had a better time.

Cedar Point amusement park

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592809480131030/k2311a0928/9.28.08