Vodafone Mumbai  » Cellular services  »
1.0
Mumbai, India
  • If you can get through please let me know aswell coz I just can't seem to get past the IVR so that I can speak to someone on the other side and have my problem resolved

• by Arif Ghadiali

Since the time Hutch has been taken over by Vodafone in Mumbai, India, the services have gone from good to bad to worst. There isn’t a day when the network works is fine. Its always crackling, distorted and very unclear.

You just get what the person on the other end is trying to say and you have to keep repeating yourself everytime coz your voice is not clear and audible.

Network fluctuations are so really bad.

I keep my phone on all the time, except that I just reboot it after I have charged it. But most of the times I get to hear that my phone is not reachable.

I just cannot complete a call without a calldrop. There has to be a calldrop every two minutes.

None of my calls are complete without it. And anytime I try ...

• calling anybody I can’t get through the first time.

I have to try atleast twice before my call would get connected. And here’s the worst part.

Have a complaint? Wanna speak to someone in the customer service dept about your grief? Try it. If you can get through please let me know aswell coz I just can’t seem to get past the IVR so that I can speak to someone

on the other side and have my problem resolved.

I need a statement for my bills for last year. I have been trying to get that for over two weeks but have been unable to get past the IVR and they don’t have an option on the IVR for what I am looking for.

I have been seriously waiting for the option where I can keep my number but change the service provider.

Rudrapratap says :

I am using Vodafone connection since 2001 when it was called as Orange. At that time it was one of the best mobile operator in terms of network and customer service. For last 2yrs I m facing no network at my residence at Powai as a reason I opted to port out from Vodafone and opted Idea cellular as I was impress by Honey bunny advertisement. I really appreciate idea for there service and tariff plan, my bill was drastically cut down to 60 %. As I opted idea buffet 1599 which provide me 10000 minutes can be utilise all over India in roaming with 8 GB 3G data. My approximate bill was 5000 as I have to visit most of time at Gujarat Rajasthan Delhi. My suggestion is to opt idea who are facing network issue and too much rental on call charges.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222809480121030/k2311a0928/9.28.08