Quaker Oatmeal Instant
1.0
  • It was good that I had a place to address my concerns since this was a Sunday morning and their offices were not open (I filled out a form on their website instead) but it's been several weeks without a reply so I'm not impressed with the lack of customer service

• by marleymauve
      I purchase this product regularly and my family enjoys it but several weeks ago we found something wrong with the quality control of an envelope of Maple & Brown Sugar

instant Oatmeal (a piece of paper or something like a peanut skin inside the package) and I wrote to the company and they did not answer me. I have, on occasion, had to complain to a company about the quality of their product and expect to be replied to promptly especially in the case of concern with a food product.

Ashley says :

I have always purchase your oatmeal, but when i went and got some more of it, i noticed you have changed it , you might of changed it to make it healthier, but its disgusting now i will never buy it again, it was just fine the way you guys had it. If people thought it was unhealthy than don`t buy it. Every time a product gets changed to make it healthier its nasty. i have purchased your oatmeal for years and cant believe its changed.

Lavonn says :

There are many different flavors, just choose the one that works for you. There is also plain oats.

Galega says :

It seems you have just bought the new variant. Quaker has launched its Oatmeal Instant in many more flavor without discontinuing the classic/oldest one. Ask for the flavor that you used to get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27170448000230/k2311a0417/4.17.06