Old Roy Lamb and Rice Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • Four years ago I bought my husband a pure bred red nosed Pit Bull pup for Fathers day
  • I wanted to get her the best food of course and asked around to friends and other pet owners I knew, what the best puppy food was

• by nvmommyx6

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Fifteen years ago I worked for a large pet store chain and we pushed Science diet, Eukanuba and Iams dog and cat foods. I never paid much attention to it at the time as I did not have dogs or cats due to allergies to the animals. I just did my job and that was that!

Four years ago I bought my husband a pure bred red nosed Pit Bull pup for Fathers day! I wanted to get her the

best food of course and asked around to friends and other pet owners I knew, what the best puppy food was. I was told enough times, Pedigree, so that is what I bought for her.

She is an outside dog because of mine and 3 of our children’s allergies. Now that all of the children are grown up enough to be in full time school I get a bit lonely during the days so I started looking for a small short haired dog, I could have inside and would not bother the allergies. We found a wonderful little girl, and once again I wanted to get her the best puppy food possible. Only this time, I started reading ingredients, I found the Old Roy puppy food to have the best main ingredients compared to Iams, Eukanuba, Science diet, Pedigree, Puppy Chow and a few others who’s names escape me! So this was what I bought the new puppy.

I also ...

• Old Roy Lamb and Rice Dog Food
      got a bit curious about the adult dog food and started comparing their ingredients as well. I saw the adult Old Roy had better main ingredients than the expensive brands as well. Our grown dog did not have a difficult time switching foods and the puppy has been growing like a weed and doing very well, The dogs like the food and although they do not have food in front of them all day long, they are not hungry.
      With the other brands I seem to have to keep food in front of them all the time!

I feed the outside dog their Lamb and Rice formula and she does fantastically on it, the pup gets the Puppy complete and also is doing wonderfully on it and we save some money buying the Old Roy brand! Needless to say, It works out great for everyone involved!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292809479960930/k2311a0928/9.28.08