Drillbit Taylor  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I received this in the mail today from netflix, I got a free month of netflix so I decided to try it out
  • At first the movie was boring and not funny at all
  • I guess you could say that the movie had a nice story to it but other than that I really wouldn't recommend it

• by Brooke

I received this in the mail today from netflix, I got a free month of netflix so I decided to try it out.

I wanted to watch it so that I can send it back in the morning. At first the movie was boring and not funny at all. I would say more than half in the movie started

to become a little funny. There was no way that I would call this movie hilarious. It might have made me laugh a total of 3 times. Most of it was boring and just wasn’t funny.

It is about these 2 boys that are friends and they are going to high school. They are kind of like nerds and ...

• they end up being beaten up and picked on in high school by this one kid. Drillbit Taylor who is played by Owen Wilson is a homeless guy who pretends to be a bodyguard. The kids hire him to be their bodyguard.

I guess you could say that the movie had a nice story to it but other than

that I really wouldn’t recommend it. If you are looking for a funny movie then I would choose another movie.

It didn’t make me laugh that much and I was about to turn it off toward the middle of the movie. Toward the ending is actually the most funny part of the whole movie. Even that part wasn’t that funny though.

Drillbit Taylor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112809479950930/k2311a0928/9.28.08