Tinks cafe Cincinnati  » Restaurants  »
3410 Telford Street, Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Tinks cafe is one of the best restaurant I've ever tried
  • I was a little bit upset about those smaller ones, because they are so delicious that I wish every of them are huge portion
  • Anyway, try Tinks cafe if you like nice music and seafood, you won't regret

• by gossipgalxoxo

Tinks cafe is one of the best restaurant I’ve ever tried. Here is their website: http://www.tinkscafe.com/ I was invited to Tinks cafe that afternoon, before that I’ve read reviews over internet, but still I was suprised, the location is so ordinary and quiet, specially the road was under construction that day. I promise I wouldn’t have entered it if my friend didn’t have told me it’s a nice one.

The environment inside is clean, neat, and simple. It’s very bright, different with other cafe, because there is a huge window on the wall, actually almost the whole

side of the wall was a window. The floor was made by light yellow color wood.

I ordered the famous crab cake ($10) and Diver Scallops($24). The crab cake came with a nice presentation, It was like a piece of art–with brown sauce, noodle and some green herbs. The brown sauce tastes like Chinese seafood sauce. I should say the noodle was the best noodle I’ve ever tried. It looks like Chinese brown sauce fried noodle, but it’s not oilly at all. The crab cake was wonderful. I used my knief cut it into several pieces, I ...

• saw the meat was soft and smells great. When I bited it, it gaves great taste on my tongue..

The diver scallops was great too. There were four scallops in my plate, 2 of them are very large, the other 2 were a little bit smaller. I was a little bit upset about those smaller ones, because they are so delicious that I wish every of them are huge portion. The scallops were very fresh, it’s unbelievable that I could eat such nice seafood in Cincinnati! Since the scallops were large, so I cut

them into small pieces, when I was cutting them, it was just like cutting Tofu. they are so fresh and so soft, the texture was delicate. I am strongly encourage you guys try these two dishes, they are best of the best!

btw, I almost forgot that there are wonderful band playing music. The day I went there was Monday, and I’ve heard the band in Monday is the best. I think they are right. One of the guys is pretty famous. Anyway, try Tinks cafe if you like nice music and seafood, you won’t regret !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72809479930930/k2311a0928/9.28.08