Nokia 6630 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I think this phone has a good antenna and this is the reason behind the clear incoming voices
  • Your cellular network is also important in that issue
  • The only disadvantage of this one is its size
  • It is a little bigger than other phones out there and some people find it as a real problem so I wanted to mention

• by alisarialtun

I have been using a Nokia 6630 cell phone for about one year now. I am really satisfied with this phone and it looks I can use it for another year or so since it has the essential features which I expect from a cell phone.

The first one is its voice quality. I

think this phone has a good antenna and this is the reason behind the clear incoming voices. Your cellular network is also important in that issue. At least, I am sure Nokia 6630 has a good sound quality.

Nokia 6630 has a built in camera with 1.3 Megapixels and the photo taking quality is really good. In addition, there is a night mode which will take more clear photos at dark. If you have a memory card, you can take many photos and record videos with this phone. Also, the easy to use software will help you to transfer those files to your computer.

Nokia 6630 also has ...

• Nokia 6630 Cell Phone
      bluetooth feature which will enable file sharing with your friends. You can send and recieve data from other cell phones or personal computers which have bluetooth feature. I have tried it many times and it works very smoothly,it is and really easy to use.

Sending sms messages with this phone is really good. I

mean, the keys on the phone are really ergonomic and they don’t make noises even if you push them with a high frequency.

The only disadvantage of this one is its size. It is a little bigger than other phones out there and some people find it as a real problem so I wanted to mention.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372809479920930/k2311a0928/9.28.08