Grandi Chocolate banana  » Food  »
2.5
  • I went to Getro discount about 3 weeks ago and I bought a bunch of cheap Grandi products
  • Usually their stuff aren't good but some of them are so I decided to check them out
  • When I was little I used to like chocolate bananas so when I saw that Grandi chocolate banana cost only about 15 Euro cents I just had to try it out
  • I must say that this chocolate banana really isn't one of my favourite Grandi products because it is really much too sweet for my taste

• by lorelai

I went to Getro discount about 3 weeks ago and I bought a bunch of cheap Grandi products. Grandi is a cheap, but really cheap brand, that you can find only at Getro. Usually their stuff aren’t good but some of them are so I decided to check them out.

I must say that I’ve liked some of them but also that I really didn’t like some of them. Grandi is a Macedonian brand.

When I was little I used to

like chocolate bananas so when I saw that Grandi chocolate banana cost only about 15 Euro cents I just had to try it out. These chocolate bananas usually are cheap so you can’t know if the are good or bad from their price.

Grandi Chocolate banana smells like banana, it is covered with chocolate and it is yellow and very soft inside, much softer than the usual chocolate bananas. It is also very sweet.

Usually these bananas are sweet but not ...

• that much. It tastes like banana and you have that banana after-taste in your mouth when you finish with it.

I must say that this chocolate banana really isn’t one of my favourite Grandi products because it is really much too sweet for my taste. You can actually feel that you are chewing sugar while you eat it.

Grandi Chocolate banana comes in a pale yellow aluminium wrapping which has a palm tree with a bunch of bananas under it, then

in the middle there’s a red Grandi sign with banana written in yellow under it. On the right there’s a usual Grandi elephant with his red pullover picking bananas with his friend monkey.

The design is really nice and I can understand that it can attract children but I must admit that I really doubt I will be buying Grandi Chocolate banana again. I was looking for the weight of this banana on the wrapping but on my surprise there’s no declaration of weight at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809479870930/k2311a0928/9.28.08