Vitaminka chocolate candies with peanut kernel  » Food  »
  • I really adore peanuts and I adore peanuts with chocolate, I used to buy those M&M peanuts with chocolate but they cost much more than these ones
  • I like this salty sweet mixture of tastes so I am really delighted with this product
  • Now I am sorry I didn't take at least 3 or 4 bags because I don't go to Getro shop much and I won't be able to buy them again soon, unfortunately
  • I would recommend this product to everyone who likes chocolate peanuts mix because it is rather cheap and it also tastes great
  • It is made plain dark chocolate with the best peanuts and it is really delicious

• by lorelai

The other day I went to one very cheap store called Getro. Usually I don’t really like buying stuff at cheap stores, especially not the stuff to eat because you never know if they are going to be good or not. On the shelf with sweet stuff I saw Vitaminka chocolate candies with peanut kernel.

70g bag cost just 30 cents and I just had

to buy them. I really adore peanuts and I adore peanuts with chocolate, I used to buy those M&M peanuts with chocolate but they cost much more than these ones.

The fact that be bag was small was another plus because if I wouldn’t like them I knew that I wouldn’t throw away a lot of them. But I must tell you immediately that I haven’t thrown away a single one because they taste really good.

Vitaminka chocolate candies with peanut kernel come in a pale blue small bag with a bunch of peanuts covered with chocolate picture at the bottom of the bag. 100g of this product has about 470calories.

The peanuts are all of the different size and they have a thick stratum of dark chocolate on them.

• Vitaminka chocolate candies with peanut kernel
      The peanuts are salty white the chocolate is not very sweet but it is rather strong.

I like this salty sweet mixture of tastes so I am really delighted with this product. Now I am sorry I didn’t take at least 3 or 4 bags because I don’t go to Getro shop much and I won’t be able to buy them again soon, unfortunately.

Vitaminka

chocolate candies with peanut kernel are produced in Macedonia and also they are rather cheap the peanut is of the highest quality and it isn’t soft and it tastes great. I would recommend this product to everyone who likes chocolate peanuts mix because it is rather cheap and it also tastes great.

It is made plain dark chocolate with the best peanuts and it is really delicious.

Ayush Mandloi says :

re : It is made plain dark chocolate with the best peanuts and it is really delicious
It is very nice

Radu Alexandru says :

I recommend :

70% single origin dark chocolate from Ecuador, infused with full spectrum, premium CBD oil.

Handmade in small batches in London, dark single-origin chocolate infused with premium, full-spectrum CBD. Crafted from the freshest ingredients for a more complex taste, these bars offer a chance to step away from the noise and stress of everyday life and have a luxurious moment of me time that relaxes and restores.

Not bad for a chocolate bar.

The bioavailability of the CBD can vary depending on what you have already eaten. One bar should be enough for anyone but we recommend you don’t exceed more than 3 bars in a 24 hour period.

Contains 70% min cocoa solids, sugar, cocoa butter emulsifier: Soya, Lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring, full spectrum hemp paste (with approx 20mg of CBD), MCT.

Contains negligible amounts of THC (less than 0.01%).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809479790930/k2311a0928/9.28.08