Ping G10 Driver  » Sport  »
  • I like the look of the Ping driver when I set up to the ball and that is important as any keen golfer will tell you
  • The only problem we have is that we keep picking up each other's Ping head covers
  • If you are thinking about a new driver, I would certainly recommend the Ping G10

• by chessgolf

I now have a Ping G5 Driver in my golf bag after thinking about it for a while before buying. I finally decided to get my own after testing those belonging to my golf buddies who were forever telling me how good it was. I suppose having the opportunity to hit golf balls from the tee with the G5 under real golf course conditions helped me to make my decision. Just looking at a

club in the golf store or even hitting on the range with some protection on the clubface, is not quite the same as hitting the ball down fairways you know well.

I like the look of the Ping driver when I set up to the ball and that is important as any keen golfer will tell you. A club just has to look right to your eye. Another benefit of testing the club first helped ...

• to work out the type of shaft I needed. Like most amateur golfers, I need a regular shaft and probably most recreational golfers do too. The shaft is actually the key element to hitting any golf club well. If the shaft is too stiff, you probably hit worm burners.

The Ping G5 with its 460cc clubhead is the one we all play in our regular foursome. The only problem we have is that we keep

picking up each other’s Ping head covers. The fact that our fourball are all playing the same driver probably says something. We all find it a great golf club to play and the fact that it is a Ping golf club means we can swing with confidence! They have a very respectable reputation in the world of golf equipment. If you are thinking about a new driver, I would certainly recommend the Ping G10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352809479780930/k2311a0928/9.28.08