Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • When I really have bad pain or a bad headache I prefer to take Advil or Ibuprofen but I will take Aspirin whenever I am all out of Advil and Ibuprofen or the pain isn't that bad

• by Brooke

Even though I don’t really care for Aspirin it is good to keep it in the house. When I really have bad pain or a bad headache I prefer to take Advil or Ibuprofen but I will take Aspirin whenever I am all out of Advil and Ibuprofen or the pain isn’t that

bad.

Aspirin is pretty cheap so it is easy to keep it in the house. A lot of pills come in the bottle which is nice. If you have a lot of headaches, then you are like me and know that it sucks to not have any kind of pain relievers. At least ...

• Aspirin will help take it away. Most of the time Aspirin takes longer than Ibuprofen and Advil to start working for me but it will take the pain away.

You can use Aspirin for headaches, toothaches, muscle pain, pain and fever of colds, menstrual pain and minor pain of arthritis. The pills of

Aspirin are easy to take but they dissolve really quickly. So when I take aspirin I make sure that I have something to drink and swallow it right away with the drink. If you leave aspirin in your mouth just for a couple of seconds it will dissolve and it is really nasty.

Aspirin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262809479750930/k2311a0928/9.28.08