Ibuprofen  » Medicine  »
  • I don't like to keep taking one a whole lot because you can become addicted to it
  • I like how Advil makes theirs but Ibuprofen isn't bad

• by Brooke

This is my second recommendation for when you have any pain. My first recommendation would be Advil. Ibuprofen works pretty well two though. It might take it a little bit longer than Advil to start working but the majority of the time it takes away any paint that I get.

I get headaches quite a bit and so I

take pain relievers and reducers for it. I don’t like to keep taking one a whole lot because you can become addicted to it. As of right now I have a headache. I didn’t have any aspirin or Advil so I just took regular Aspirin. It is seeming to help just a little bit. In a couple of ...

• hours if my headache is still there I am either going to look for Advil or ibuprofen or go to the store and buy some.

Ibuprofen seems to be a little cheaper than Advil so that is one good thing about it. If you have a lot of people living in your house or if you are someone

who gets headaches a lot then most likely you will go through more pain relievers and pain reducers than you think.

The actual pill to Ibuprofen isn’t that big either. I like how Advil makes theirs but Ibuprofen isn’t bad. Theres seem to be a little bigger than Advil but not that big. I have taken vitamins that are bigger than Ibuprofen.

Ibuprofen
    Rebecca says :

Assured ibuprofen is a scam. The green liquid in the gel caps is definitely NOT ibuprofen. Maybe dishwashing liquid? No pain relief whatsoever I should have known better. A friend of mine bought sunscreen for her son and although there were multiple applications of the son screen he got horribly burned. BUYER BEWARE There is obviously a reason these items are a dollar.THEY DON’T WORK

Michelle Thompson says :

I have had the same experience with ibuprofen, but have come to realize that its a anti-inflammatory instead of a pain reliever. I actually have to combine ibuprofen with tylenol most of the time.

Rebecca says :

re : I like how Advil makes theirs but Ibuprofen isn’t bad
    Just to clear the air and let some possibly misguided readers, Advil IS ibuprofen. They are not two different products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262809479740930/k2311a0928/9.28.08